Mark Hendrick – 2015 Parliamentary Question to the Department for Work and Pensions

The below Parliamentary question was asked by Mark Hendrick on 2015-11-06.

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what facilities are available to enable staff based at the Carer’s Allowance Unit in Preston to pay money from their wages into the Guild Money credit union.

Justin Tomlinson

The department has a confirmed list of approved organisations for which Consolidated Voluntary Deductions (CVD’s) may be made. However, this does not include the Guild Money Credit Union. Carer’s Allowance staff entering into arrangements with the Guild Money Credit Union should therefore arrange their payments through other methods such as direct debit through their bank or building society.