Mr Frank Field – 2014 Parliamentary Question to the Department for Work and Pensions

The below Parliamentary question was asked by Mr Frank Field on 2014-03-17.

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how much was paid in service charges to housing associations for adaptations to accommodation for disabled tenants in the last year for which figures are available.

Esther McVey

The information requested is not available. Information about service charges paid by all tenants is not collected.

Eligible service charges for Housing Benefit would not include the cost of making an adaptation.