Kate Hoey – 2016 Parliamentary Question to the Cabinet Office

The below Parliamentary question was asked by Kate Hoey on 2016-05-04.

To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, which government websites include a link to information on the EU referendum.

John Penrose

The only Government websites currently linking to information on the EU referendum are Gov.uk and eureferendum.gov.uk.