Ian Murray – 2016 Parliamentary Question to the Home Office

The below Parliamentary question was asked by Ian Murray on 2016-07-06.

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what plans the Government has to review the level of funding it provides to NGOs and charities that support EU nationals in making applications for right to remain or other forms of residency visa as a result of the outcome of the EU referendum.

James Brokenshire

EU nationals do not need to apply for an entry visa, residence card or a permanent residence card in order to enjoy their free movement rights and responsibilities.

As a result, the Home Office does not provide funding to NGOs in order to assist EU nationals to obtain such residency documentation.