Andrew Stephenson – 2016 Parliamentary Question to the Department for Communities and Local Government

The below Parliamentary question was asked by Andrew Stephenson on 2016-09-02.

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, what support local authorities can provide to British families returning to the UK after a long period living abroad.

Gavin Barwell

Above the statutory duties which they must fulfil, local authorities can provide families and individuals with what additional support they judge appropriate.